Month: December 2018

Dog’s Lucky Sultana Escape Leads To Warning By Warrington Vet For Pet Owners This Christmas

Posted on

A WARRINGTON vet has issued a festive warning to keep mince pies and Christmas cake out of the way of pets after a golden retriever ate a whole bag of sultanas which could have killed him. Emily Guest of Beech House Veterinary Centre in Wilderspool…

Loveable Rescue Dog Naomi Lends Her Paw To Cheshire-Based Vet Christmas Collection Campaign

Posted on

A LOVEABLE rescue dog who nobody wants is lending her paw to a Christmas collection campaign being run by a Cheshire-based veterinary group. Naomi, the adorable six-year-old American bulldog cross, has a winning and loving personality which makes her a firm favourite with her carers…

Vets Save Crafty Cat Sir Dexter Who Swallowed Owner’s Sewing Thread

Posted on

A CRAFTY cat with a craving for sewing thread has cottoned on that eating it is bad for you after being rescued from the brink of death by vets. The thread caused Sir Dexter Purrbody’s small intestine to “concertina like a hair scrunchie” after some…

© 2019 Charter Vets – Biddulph. All rights reserved.
Website Made by iWeb.