Why Choose Charter Veterinary Surgeons?
We aren't the only vets in Biddulph - so why choose us? Find out how we aim to be the best vet for you and your pet.
We understand that choosing a vets can be hard – your pet is a part of your family and you want the very best for them. At the end of the day as Vets, Nurses and Veterinary Support Team we all love pets and want to provide them with excellent health care. So when all vets are promising the same, how do you pick the right vet for you?
At Biddulph Surgery we believe it’s the little things that really can make a big difference. We aim to make every pet’s experience at the vets a pleasant one for all involved and it’s with this in mind that we have adopted our four key principles; Care, Experience, Empathy and Value.
We know that your family pet is important to you, so our aim is to care for them like they are one of our own. Our team are passionate about providing 1st class care for your beloved pet from the moment you step into our practice.
In the community
We love to get involved – being a local community vet is central to our ethos. We regularly get involved in all pet related aspects from local dogs shows, to school visits, career fairs and raising money for pet charities.
As part of our continued commitment to charitable causes, we run a Dogshow Roadshow. The Roadshow is available, free of charge, for local charities, community groups, schools and associations, and is a great way of raising funds.
- Provide and set up a booking-in tent, complete with table and chairs
- Provide and set up a dog show ring
- Provide and set up a public address system - no electricity needed
- Produce rosettes for each class, branded with your organisation’s logo and our logo
- Give you goody bags for each class winner
- Produce flyers for your event
- Provide publicity in our magazine, newsletter, websites and social media pages.
We are limited to 20 roadshows per year on a first come, first served basis and subject to our availability.